Interested in joining our e-mail newsletter?
- What for? Stay in touch with regular office updates and helpful parenting tips
- How often? Usually our e-mails are once monthly *as this pandemic unfolds, we will keep you posted as needed
An error occurred. Try again later
Thank you! Your content has been submitted
Newton Wellesley Family Pediatrics, located in Newton, Massachusetts, is committed to providing the highest quality pediatric care for your family. From birth to the college years, our pediatricians and pediatric nurse practitioners provide premier, comprehensive, and compassionate care.
All of our doctors are taking new patients. Come join our family!
At Newton-Wellesley Family Pediatrics, we pledge to help foster a community where no one has to live in fear regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, gender identity or immigration status. We at Newton-Wellesley Family Pediatrics care for ALL. Read a message from our founder, Dr. Charlie Brown, here.
Welcome to Our
A medical home for your family's healthcare needs
Monday - Friday:
8am - 9am Reserved for same-day sick visits (by appointment)
9am - 5pm Scheduled appointments
*Same-day sick visits are also available throughout the day by appointment
9am - 12 noon Sick visits by appointment
If your child is sick after hours and you need urgent medical advice, call and leave us a message and we will return your call promptly. However, if it is a non-urgent matter, we kindly request you call on the next business day.
Holidays that our office will be closed or have limited hours:
- Thanksgiving Day, 11/26/2020 closed
- Friday 11/27/2020 open 8am - 12 noon
- Christmas Eve 12/24/2020 open 8am - 12noon
- Christmas Day 12/25/2020 closed
- New Year's Eve 12/31/2020 8am - 12 noon
- New Year's Day 1/1/2021 closed
- MLK Day 1/18/2021 closed
- Presidents' Day 2/15/2021 closed
- Patriots' Day 4/19/2021 closed
- Memorial Day 5/31/2021 closed
- July 4 & 5 2021 closed
- Labor Day 9/6/2021 closed
- Columbus Day 10/11/2021 closed
2000 Washington Street, Suite 468
Newton, MA 02462
Phone: (617) 965-6700
Fax: (617) 965-5239