8 am - 5 pm: Monday through Friday
9 am - 12 pm: Saturday and Sunday for urgent care (by appointment only)
12 pm - 1 pm: Closed for lunch hour, except for emergencies
When the office is closed after business hours, on weekends, and holidays, we have phone coverage by the on-call pediatricians and a nurse phone triage service. If your child is sick after hours, and you need urgent medical advice, call and leave us a message, and we will return your call promptly. However, if it is a non-urgent issue, please call on the next business day.
LOCATION, DIRECTIONS, AND PARKING
Appointments are scheduled on an availability basis. Same day sick visits may be scheduled throughout the day based on urgency and staff availabilities. Please speak to our nursing staff to schedule these visits. Please plan to arrive at your appointment at least 10 minutes ahead of time to help the providers stay on schedule.
TELEPHONE ADVICE AND TRIAGE
If your child is sick or you have questions regarding your child's health during office hours, please call and leave a message for our pediatric triage nurses. They will return your call in a timely manner to provide medical advice. They will advise you on whether or not you need to be seen by a provider urgently or non-urgently. They will also schedule you for a same-day sick appointment if this is necessary. Or they will direct the issue to our physicians. You may leave a message for our physicians and they will address your questions in a time-sensitive manner. You may also leave a message to request prescription refills. Please call as early as possible during the day so that we will have time to arrange a same-day sick appointment as necessary.
We accept most insurance plans, including Aetna, Blue-Cross Blue Shield, Harvard Pilgrim, Tufts, United, Masshealth, and more. Call to see if we accept your insurance plan. Copayments are due at the time of your appointment.
If you have any questions regarding billing, please call and speak to Peggy.
If your provider refers your child to a specialist and your insurance company requires a referral, please follow these instructions:
1. Call the specialist's office to make an appointment with them.
2. Once you have an appointment, please call Sylvia, our referral coordinator, and provide the following information:
- Your child's first and last name
- Parent's first and last name
- Your phone number for Sylvia to get back to you
- Name of specialist physician, and specialty to which you are referred (for example, Orthopedics)
- Phone number of specialist
- Date and time of the appointment scheduled
- Insurance Company and identification number
3. Our referral coordinator will process the referral and get back to you.